missing games

brandy

Distinguished
May 14, 2004

All of the games that came with windows are gone (free cell, solitaire, etc). I've tried a search, but nothing. Where do I go to download these games?

"Brandy" <Brandy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26E94EE3-1981-4594-AEE3-D8520C7DE93F@microsoft.com...
| All of the games that came with windows are gone (free cell, solitaire, etc). I've tried a search, but nothing. Where do I go to
download these games?

Here's how to add or remove Windows XP Games:
===================================
Click START / Control Panel
Click Add or Remove Programs
Click Add Remove Windows Components
Click Accessories and Utilities
Click [Details...]
Click Games
Click [Details...]
then check (or uncheck and then recheck the games)
Click [Next] or [OK] to finish.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms