Missing Icons on Yahoo Toolbar

anken

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2007
I have Win7 on my laptop & Firefox 36.01 & Yahoo 1.20. Had a number of Toolbar Icons for quick access. Suddenly most of them are
missing. Can't get to the window where to
manually add them again.The "Spocket" on the toolbar does not move. Also the "More" on the Toolbar doesn't exist. Does anybody know how to get my icons back?

anken

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2007
Thank you, Phillip.
I have downloaded/ installed new yahoo toolbar using this link.. Unfortunately, now the only icon left is the Yahoo Mail icon. I still can't find any way to add the shortcut icons the way I used to be able to do it in the past. Have you got any other suggestions? Is Firefox & Yahoo not working together anymore? Does anybody else have this problem? Again, I will appreciate any advice. Thanks, Ann

sunny533

Reputable
Apr 11, 2015
I just updated to new Firefox 37.01 and everything is gone from my Yahoo toolbar except for my mail icon. I can't even remember half of the shortcuts I had on there. I guess you take them for granted that they will always be there. Shame on Mozilla or Yahoo, whomever is to blame for this gross oversight in programming! (I'm in QA & this is gross negligence by the devs & testers of these apps.)

Anyone know how I can get back my shortcuts? Even if I could remember what was on there, what a waste of time this will be to have to put them all back on there again. I also don't even see a way to add them back with this new version. It seems the little settings wheel that used to be on the toolbar is gone too. Way to go devs! Give us back our toolbar shortcuts!