missing network driver for adapter after cleanup

Feb 19, 2018
so my pc is a Lenovo thincentre M91P, model 7034A1U and it started to suddenly run games slowly and I thought it was a dust problem. I cleaned up my pc - openned it, cleaned the fans and everything with a toilet paper and then used a blow dryer to get all the dust out. it worked and everything started to run smooth again only now it claims I don't have a network driver installed for the network adapter. I don't have the network adapters tab when right clicking pc - manage - device manager. when I try to open cmd it automatically closes after half a second even if I try to run it as admin. when I go to the change adapter settings the window is empty and I do have a link between my pc and the network modem and I'm writing this massage from a normal working pc at home.
tried to download drivers from youtube guides regarding this problem but still didn't work.
I'm out of ideas. I also went into BIOS and saw that Onboard Ethernet is disabled

(edit - found the network adapters tab after enabling the viewing of hidden files) - had a lot of network adapters there ...at least 8 ... even downloaded the network drive lenovo offered me after entering my pc's S/N yet still nothing ...I also restarted my pc a few times.
tried to go to regedit and delete the config file from the network folder but still nothing.

could this be a problem with my NIC?

Feb 19, 2018

that was the advice given to me by a technician 3 years ago.
but my cmd won't open either I don't see how it's also related to the network adapter issue