Question missing nvidia control panel

Feb 13, 2019
So I have recently purchased an rtx 2070 and everything is now up to date and now my nvidia control panel is completely gone and nowhere to be found. I have tried every method to fixing this I have even reset my pc a few times. I would love to get some help on this.

Feb 20, 2019
The whole guide on how to find Nvidia controll panel.

first u have to dowload (dont apply/set up it yet) your nvidia driver from nvidias site. Then you have to dowload DDU that removes all older nvidia drivers that are still messing up your computer.

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Remember! dont apply dem yet, just keep them in a folder or startup (home site).

choose the version of the country you live in. if you live outside it works aswell (I live outside the countries and i chose England)

Now enter windows safe mode by restarting your pc.
In the lockscreen you should press on SHIFT and restart, this will ttansfer you to a ble option screen. Now press on (troubleshoot -> Advanced options -> more -> startup settings)

Press restar and go to "4" safe mode by pressing f4.
be sure you dont have network connection

Now when you are in the safe windows mode run Guru3d DDU (the dowload file is hidden inside the file so search for somethin i guess say "display driver uninstaller"

in the right cornes choose (GPU)
Then press where it says "unistall and restart".

when you come back to normal windows you can now "activate" the new nvidia driver that was mentioned in the beginning.

When you are finishing the install, remeber to choose "advanced option" in the installation options.

put a cross in the box that says it will set all nvidia drivers to normal and remove all older drivers and profiles.

Now finish the installation and Nvidia controll panell should be located in right click on home.

Feb 13, 2019
The whole guide on how to find Nvidia controll panel.

first u have to dowload (dont apply/set up it yet) your nvidia driver from nvidias site. Then you have to dowload DDU that removes all older nvidia drivers that are still messing up your computer.

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Remember! dont apply dem yet, just keep them in a folder or startup (home site).

choose the version of the country you live in. if you live outside it works aswell (I live outside the countries and i chose England)

Now enter windows safe mode by restarting your pc.
In the lockscreen you should press on SHIFT and restart, this will ttansfer you to a ble option screen. Now press on (troubleshoot -> Advanced options -> more -> startup settings)

Press restar and go to "4" safe mode by pressing f4.
be sure you dont have network connection

Now when you are in the safe windows mode run Guru3d DDU (the dowload file is hidden inside the file so search for somethin i guess say "display driver uninstaller"

in the right cornes choose (GPU)
Then press where it says "unistall and restart".

when you come back to normal windows you can now "activate" the new nvidia driver that was mentioned in the beginning.

When you are finishing the install, remeber to choose "advanced option" in the installation options.

put a cross in the box that says it will set all nvidia drivers to normal and remove all older drivers and profiles.

Now finish the installation and Nvidia controll panell should be located in right click on home.
I will definitely try this when I get the chance thank you