[SOLVED] Missing nvidia control panel

Popikaify

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2017
So first my windows search didn't work,i triled tons of stupid youtube google guides,and afterall I reinstalled windows,and its still not working.When installed my driver back,im missing control panel on desktop for some reason.It says I should go to store and install it from there,why on earth should i install nvidia cp from freaking store.Im so tierd of windows 10,utter garbage

Solution
So first my windows search didn't work,i triled tons of stupid youtube google guides,and afterall I reinstalled windows,and its still not working.When installed my driver back,im missing control panel on desktop for some reason.It says I should go to store and install it from there,why on earth should i install nvidia cp from freaking store.Im so tierd of windows 10,utter garbage

I got these problems too. I followed a thread on here how to fix the windows search menu not working.https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/how-to-fix-the-windows-search.3571228/

For me what worked was to download the nvidia control panel from the microsoft store. Copy and paste
NVIDIA Control Panel. This should fix it :)
Welcome to windows 10. I've scratched my head over this a few times.
With my system, 1st time I was able to go to the microsoft store and redownload.
The second time I was told you have already downloaded so it is unavailable.
The fix is to do nothing, it will most likely repair itself when it determines the control panel is missing.

Popikaify

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2017
Are you using the Automatic Driver Update or the Manual Driver Install from the NVidia site?
What hardware are you working with? PC? Laptop? Graphics Card?

-Wolf sends

I download it from their website,not using GeForce experience.I select custom installation,check PhysX graphic driver and clean installation.It always worked untill now.Using pc - Gtx 1050

Welcome to windows 10. I've scratched my head over this a few times.
With my system, 1st time I was able to go to the microsoft store and redownload.
The second time I was told you have already downloaded so it is unavailable.
The fix is to do nothing, it will most likely repair itself when it determines the control panel is missing.

Yes. What he said! Do nothing. I received the same message and before I could grab it from the Windows store, it had already downloaded and installed.

Dec 25, 2019

I got these problems too. I followed a thread on here how to fix the windows search menu not working.https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/how-to-fix-the-windows-search.3571228/

For me what worked was to download the nvidia control panel from the microsoft store. Copy and paste
NVIDIA Control Panel. This should fix it :)

Solution