[SOLVED] Missing or disconnected drives - Seems like paths are messed up or something.

TheRealMrSneaky

Distinguished
May 4, 2014
Hello, so I tried solving this issue In May of 2020 but looks like the post is still waiting approval. It's basically the same issue. Yesterday I downloaded Fallout 76, I turned my PC off when it was done to go do other stuff. Came back and the file shows a white icon with a blue arrow. Won't open or anything. I didn't want to redownload it because I literally just downloaded it. I ended up reinstalling the xbox app that the game was in and the game worked. Played about 3-4 hours last night and now today I come back and its gone. Currently redownloading the game itself but does anyone know whats going on here? I'd wipe my PC and start fresh if things didn't take so long to install. I can see and access all my drives in file explorer so I think their fine?

When this issue was occurring last time everything was disappearing.. all my website logins and games other applications. I ended up wiping the PC and redownloading things.

TheRealMrSneaky

Distinguished
May 4, 2014
Still having issues. I noticed the other day when I turned it on some app icons were just white squares. But then when I turned it on yesterday all the icons were normal. I have no idea what's going on or how to diagnose this