Missing print????

Hi, hope someone can give me a pointer. A friend is using WinXP Pro and a HP
deskjet 645c printer. The problem is, some letters are missing down the right
hand side of the printed page. Is there a setting she can alter to adjust
this? I'm using a different printer so can't offer much help.
TIA
J.J.

peter

Look for a "Landscape" setting in the printer menu.

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.
"J.J." <JJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, hope someone can give me a pointer. A friend is using WinXP Pro and a
> HP
> deskjet 645c printer. The problem is, some letters are missing down the
> right
> hand side of the printed page. Is there a setting she can alter to adjust
> this? I'm using a different printer so can't offer much help.
> TIA
> J.J.

What application is the print coming from? You could try adjusting the
margins (usually at File, Page Setup). Many printers can not print to the
one or more edges of the paper, so the margins may need to be adjusted
accordingly.

--
Bruce Sanderson MVP

It's perfectly useless to know the right answer to the wrong question.