[SOLVED] Missing storage space

Apr 22, 2020
Hi, I used my newly formatted external hard drive to create windows 10 installation media, it was 500GB now its only 31.9GB! I did formatted after the installation but still showing 31.9GB, how can get back the missing space?
Thanks.

Solution
Hi, I used my newly formatted external hard drive to create windows 10 installation media, it was 500GB now its only 31.9GB! I did formatted after the installation but still showing 31.9GB, how can get back the missing space?
Thanks.
Attach it to your computer, open disk management, and then delete the partition on the external drive. Then re-partition to the full size.
If that doesn't work just open a command prompt and use diskpart to clean the external drive.

RealBeast

Titan
Thanks.
Attach it to your computer, open disk management, and then delete the partition on the external drive. Then re-partition to the full size.
If that doesn't work just open a command prompt and use diskpart to clean the external drive.

Reactions: Mufc14
Solution