Mistress Dratha

Moo

Hi!

I'm following a strategy guide for the main quest (because I am a noob who
is doing it for the first time!). I am supposed to talk to Mistress Dratha
in Tel Branora, although the guide is very poorly described (even with the
usage of maps) and tells me that she is in 'the uppermost part'. Would
someone care to evaluate on this because I can't find her.

Moo wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm following a strategy guide for the main quest (because I am a noob who
> is doing it for the first time!). I am supposed to talk to Mistress Dratha
> in Tel Branora, although the guide is very poorly described (even with the
> usage of maps) and tells me that she is in 'the uppermost part'. Would
> someone care to evaluate on this because I can't find her.

She is in a room located off the central column in
Tel Branora tower. Walk up the outside path which
twists around the tower, until you reach the highest
door. Inside you will need to be able to levitate
to reach her room. How much more "elaborate" do you
need? ;-)