[SOLVED] mITX watercooled

Oct 15, 2019
Hey guys,

Im currently planing my watercooling loop in a NCASE M1. Reservoir and pump will be mounted on the outside. The GPU will be intalled vertically.

I got two options for the radiators and cannot really decide which one Im better of with. Here is a picture of the case for a better understanding:

View: https://imgur.com/jf9avWK

Combination 1:

Bottom: XSPC TX240 ultrathin with 2x Noctua NF-A12x15 PWM
Sidebar: HWLabs Black Ice Nemesis 240GTS with 2x Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM
Top side: XSPC TX240 ultrathin with 2x Noctua NF-A12x15 PWM

Combination 2:

Bottom: HWLabs Black Ice Nemesis 240GTS with 2x Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM
Sidebar: HWLabs Black Ice Nemesis 240GTS with 2x Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM

Which combination do you think is better in terms of cooling and noise levels?

Really appreciate your help! Thank you in advance!

Cheers,
zeusthehick

Solution
Watercooling takes up more space than you might realize, especially when you have to consider clearances not only for the radiators, but fans and fittings as well. Don't forget that unless you are doing rigid tubing with bends, soft tubing doesn't like making really sharp bends.

Even moderately sized small cases become cramped very quickly once you start running your components. My Thermaltake Level 20VT case is actually quite spacious until you add a whole bunch of watercooling parts.

EndEffeKt_24

Commendable
Mar 27, 2019
I am currently running a watercooled ncase m1 v6. I got no idea what kind of modding you will use for that vertical mount, but with an xspc 240 slim and an alphacool 30 mm 240 on the side my case is pretty stuffed.
There is neither room nor a mounting option for a 240 in the top. Your psu has to go somewhere right?

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Watercooling takes up more space than you might realize, especially when you have to consider clearances not only for the radiators, but fans and fittings as well. Don't forget that unless you are doing rigid tubing with bends, soft tubing doesn't like making really sharp bends.

Even moderately sized small cases become cramped very quickly once you start running your components. My Thermaltake Level 20VT case is actually quite spacious until you add a whole bunch of watercooling parts.

Reactions: EndEffeKt_24
Solution