Question Mixing RAM sticks, which one should I get for mine?

It's not a good idea. You should not mix ram of different capacity. It may work and run in single channel hindering performance or it may not work at all. The least recommended is that you buy the exact same kit for a 4x4 gb configuration. Best thing to do is to sell your kit and buy 2x8gb ram.

Apr 25, 2019
It's not a good idea. You should not mix ram of different capacity. It may work and run in single channel hindering performance or it may not work at all. The least recommended is that you buy the exact same kit for a 4x4 gb configuration. Best thing to do is to sell your kit and buy 2x8gb ram.
Why is a 4×4 gb config a bad idea?

Why is a 4×4 gb config a bad idea?
I didn't say 4x4gb is a bad idea, i said it is the least recommended. Mixing 2x4gb with a single 8gb stick is really a bad idea.
Why is the least recommended in your case: They are not bought as a kit 4x4gb so no one can guarantee they will work without problems. Each kit is or may be cut from different silicon and may have minor differences in primary, secondary or other timings which can return errors. Odds will be in your side if they are exaclty the same in frequency, timings, capacity, voltage, rank etc.
Also populating all ram slots will put a higher load to the memory controller of the cpu. that's why i recommend selling and buying 2x8gb of ram.

Apr 25, 2019
I didn't say 4x4gb is a bad idea, i said it is the least recommended. Mixing 2x4gb with a single 8gb stick is really a bad idea.
Why is the least recommended in your case: They are not bought as a kit 4x4gb so no one can guarantee they will work without problems. Each kit is or may be cut from different silicon and may have minor differences in primary, secondary or other timings which can return errors. Odds will be in your side if they are exaclty the same in frequency, timings, capacity, voltage, rank etc.
Also populating all ram slots will put a higher load to the memory controller of the cpu. that's why i recommend selling and buying 2x8gb of ram.
I'll buy the same kit again because selling the 2×4gb isnt a good idea looking at the prices for ram right now