MMORPG games refusing to play on pc

Jul 11, 2018
So for the last couple months I had to quit a few MMORPG's that I've been playing for years cause I'd load the launcher and get to the opening scene or the log in spot and it would crash or tell me that the pop up window refuses to load in order for me to log in to play. Is there a way to fix all of this?

Solution
have you tried starting in safemode (with networking) and starting the games? if they work, then there is a program or conflict stopping you from letting those programs access the net.

have the launchers got admin privilages? they need it to update themselves.

SoggyTissue

Estimable
Jun 27, 2017
are you using launchers or is it the web based game?

sometimes launchers require web protocols to work as they fetch webbased authentication. make sure you dont have a pop-up blocker/ no-script / av / spyware / firewall that is stopping the launcher from connecting.

try making a different web browser default, eg, go from shtty chrome, to basic internet exploder. with no addons etc. some launchers require the anti-cheat program to be running awesomnium or whatever the anti0cheat of the day is called.

Jul 11, 2018
Their both launchers, I have adblockers but only for the browser that I use. They've never effected my gaming from downloading to playing them, along with an anti-virus/firewall program that is made to work with gaming and make it so it doesn't interfere with the experience.

SoggyTissue

Estimable
Jun 27, 2017
have you tried starting in safemode (with networking) and starting the games? if they work, then there is a program or conflict stopping you from letting those programs access the net.

have the launchers got admin privilages? they need it to update themselves.

Solution