MMORPG site with free trial to Anarchy Online

ey guys figuerd id let you know about this cool site its small but funy
if you read around thaer are small jokes hear and thaer

plus thaers a free trial to Anarchy Online thaer

http://rpgwhycantitbe.proboards42.com/

thaers also a world of warcraft VS. everquest2 poll thaer wich is cool

Craig

linkorien wrote:
> ey guys figuerd id let you know about this cool site its small but
> funy if you read around thaer are small jokes hear and thaer
>
> plus thaers a free trial to Anarchy Online thaer
>
> http://rpgwhycantitbe.proboards42.com/
>
> thaers also a world of warcraft VS. everquest2 poll thaer wich is cool

is thaer a link to a spellchequer thaer aswelll?

Craig

Diane

"Craig" <NOBODY@IRRELEVANT.com.au> wrote in news:42019081$0$2424
$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au:

> linkorien wrote:
>> ey guys figuerd id let you know about this cool site its small but
>> funy if you read around thaer are small jokes hear and thaer
>>
>> plus thaers a free trial to Anarchy Online thaer
>>
>> http://rpgwhycantitbe.proboards42.com/
>>
>> thaers also a world of warcraft VS. everquest2 poll thaer wich is
cool

> is thaer a link to a spellchequer thaer aswelll?
>
> Craig

ROFLOL w/time -- LMAO - I needed a good laugh.

Diane