is there anyway a virus could ifect your computer while using an mmorpg?

mcr

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

person1023 wrote:
> is there anyway a virus could ifect your computer while using an mmorpg?

Not from 'within' the game, but I suppose if you downloaded an add-on,
it is feasable, however unlikely. If someone said they had send you a
virus, I wouldnt take any notice (providing you havent received any
emails with unexplained attachments) and opened them.

--
MCR
MAME(tm) - History In The Making

Unless your turn off, or do not use, a firewall. I have seen the MS Blaster
worm viruse "invade" a PC while the PC was do sometine else.