MN510 and AOL

Paul

Splendid

I spoke with sol tech support the other day abut my
constant disconnects while on the wireless network, they
told me I have to tell the firewall to allow certian
programs to access the internet through the wireless
connection, yet I can't find anywhere in the management
tool to tell the firewall to allow them, Is this possible
with Microsoft's firewall? Or di I have to disable the
firewall and put a separate one on each computer in the
network?

Your ISP uses a proprietary TCP/IP stack, so only certain routers/base
stations work with it. Last I knew, Microsoft's Broadband Networking
products were not among them. It would be best to check with the ISP
support to see which products do.
In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
Associate Expert