MOBA PC Game Based On 'Warhammer 40,000' In The Works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin OConnor

Reputable
Feb 25, 2014
Lets make an MMO ...without any story , or quests or anything ! We'll just give the players some pre-made charactars and let them fight it out on some otherwise empty maps.

Hey it's cheap. You don't have to write artificial intelligences, you don't have to write a story , you don't have to figure out a charactar advancement system, an auction house , anytyhing like that !

It's just a take the money and run kind of deal.

Of course, ifyou're a player, the only think you're thining is CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP !!!! I'm tired of Swtor , I'm tired of Wow ... when is the next replacement going to show up ???

Haravikk

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2013
The strength of 40k to me isn't simply the setting but the stories you can tell within it; a MOBA is the last type of game I want, just like whatever that other "MMO" is that's in the 40k universe.

I really enjoyed the Fire Warrior FPS for PS2; sure it wasn't the best FPS, and the multiplayer was horrible, but the single-player campaign was fun, and packed full of style and character.

This new batch of games just feels lifeless. Even the Space Marine game was a bit lacklustre IMO; again fun, but I didn't care much for the story (or lack thereof).

Barantos1

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013
Moba's are ruining the game industry. They are not promoting the advancement of graphical engines, quality story writing, or immersion.

I will continue to boycott every MOBA that is released.

mf Red

Honorable
Jan 17, 2014
The M in MOBA stands for multi-player not massively.

You even said this later in the article when quoting their website: "Warhammer 40,000 multiplayer battle arena experience.""

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS