Jun 25, 2019
Hi after latest updates that i installed on my mobile i got a problem where my mobile cant detect wifi from my router but it can detect wifi from routers from our neighbors. I tried joining with WPS but it didnt work when i was pressing the button on the router. Please help.

Jun 25, 2019
stick with 1 thread
Hi recently when i updated my mobile Asus Zenfone Max i went to a problem when wifi from my router doesnt even show up in settings but when i downloaded app that is for finding wifi and also adding them but when i opened that app it showed my wifi and when i tryied to connect it told me that im out of range but i was like 1m from my router. please help if u know what happened to my phone.

Sagar_20

Distinguished
You have most probably pressed the reset button and it has reset your router settings.

Not just your phone, it won't connect with any phone now.

Call your internet service provider.

and when it's working, take a screenshot of the configuration settings.

You can access it by typing in your ip address in the web browser.

Normally you can login with the details written on the back of your wifi router.

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2019
You should try rebooting and full resetting my your phone. My phone still can't detect my home's wifi but it can detect the neighbour's wifi :D Just kidding. It will work fine after this. Sometimes you can go for troubleshoot it will reset all setting.