Question Mobile isp gives free data once you access their app with sms code

Jun 22, 2019
My mobile isp give around 28mb of free data once you access their app with sms code. This action can be repeated many times, when I reach 28mb of data the connection stops. How can trigger this (a port I think) to keep the connection open permanently? I have a prepaid plan and 0 credit.

Jun 22, 2019
28 megabytes per SMS? You got a very *&^%$ ISP...

So you're looking for a way to use their app to send a message, or you send SMS message in order to open the connection?
I just put my cellphone number on the app ( 0 credit and no internet connection) then the isp sends the code by normal sms. Once I paste the code on the app it opens my internet connection for free (,28 mb of data and then stops working,). I used netkeeper app to check where the app connects to it shows like tcp 38.48.28.389 lo:40283 (,example). Every time i repeat the process the above address is the same but lo changes.
the question is how can this be used to get free connection all the time.

First question is do you have the ability to write apps yourself for phone os you are using. If the answer is no then you have no solution. What you want is a custom function and you will not find it in the app store.

Otherwise you have pretty clearly defined how the function work. You need to write something that either completely replaces the ISP app or you need to write something that simulates the clicks and typing you must do to get the code from text message to the app.