Mobile Network

verizon

HELP!

Here is what I am trying to do, I have a laptop with a Verizon wireless
internet card and can connect easily. What I want to do is connect a
wireless router (linksys BEFW11S4) via ethernet cable to the laptop and then
allow my PDA (Dell Axim x30) to access the internet through the wireless
card in the laptop.

Does that make sense and is it possible?

I know I have to configure internet connection sharing on the laptop but
when I do

Here is the layout again:

Wireless internet card in Laptop (Laptop connect to internet easily)

Laptop connected to wireless router via ethernet cable (laptop sees router)

PDA with wireless card (PDA sees wireless router)

PDA cannot currently access the Internet

Thanks

Ray

You should be able to connect the PDA directly to the router - as long as
the PDA supports 802.11b.

Set the PDA to use DHCP, set the same SSID, etc. as the router config.

No need for ICS.