Mobile Quadro for gaming

daniyalkh14

Honorable
Oct 13, 2017
Hello guys ,i was looking for a good gaming laptop(used) in my market,i couldnt find any good option ,most of the laptops were like dual core i5 with 720m,830m and old amd apu's with terrible graphics,during my laptop hunt i found one laptop called zbook 15,it had 4800qm paired with k2100m,it seemed the most perfect laptop to me,although it had a quadro but notebookcheck showed decent results in gaming it gave 40-50+ fps at medium settings and 768p,this gpu is on par with 745m-750m.
But still its a quadro,can it have any sort of problem with games or can i run into any other problem?
what do you guys recommend?

ragnar-gd

Reputable
At the moment, they'll do their job (that is, here, gaming).
But still, nowadays, i wouldn't use quadro for gaming, as, compared to price, they are expensive regarding gaming power.
Later on, you might have problems actual getting drivers, as quadro drivers are not regularly updated for new games.

daniyalkh14

Honorable
Oct 13, 2017

technically this is the best laptop available for the cash i have(450$) i found others laptops in same price brackets but they were really bad,other than that,drivers could be an issue in long run