[SOLVED] Mobile's USB tethering for one and router ethernet for other in one PC!

Apr 30, 2018
In GTAOnline I have the NAT type as strict with the router ethernet so I am using mobile's USB tethering for GTA and it works fine.
The problem is, I want to use discord at the same time too. Since surrounding mobile network coverage is low, it restrict me to use either gta or discord at a time but not both at same time(lag issues).

So i want to connect GTA with mobile tethering and discord with ethernet in one PC in same time. Is there any way? (Windows 10)

Sorry for bad English/Grammar! :3

Solution
Only with a lot of tedious work.

You can use the ROUTE command in the pc to control which internet locations use which connection. Your first goal is to find all the IP addresses are used by GTA. It can be a long process if you are using a bunch of servers. You can see the open sessions in the network tab of the resource monitor.

What you need to do is use the router delete command to remove the 0.0.0.0 route for the USB connection. Then add back all the IP one by one that you want to use this connection. All other traffic will use the other 0.0.0.0 route that is pointing to the routers ip on the ethernet port.

I am very surprised using mobile data solves the NAT issue. Most people have massive issue with the NAT on...
Only with a lot of tedious work.

You can use the ROUTE command in the pc to control which internet locations use which connection. Your first goal is to find all the IP addresses are used by GTA. It can be a long process if you are using a bunch of servers. You can see the open sessions in the network tab of the resource monitor.

What you need to do is use the router delete command to remove the 0.0.0.0 route for the USB connection. Then add back all the IP one by one that you want to use this connection. All other traffic will use the other 0.0.0.0 route that is pointing to the routers ip on the ethernet port.

I am very surprised using mobile data solves the NAT issue. Most people have massive issue with the NAT on mobile because most mobile carriers do not give you a routable IP address. They use a carrier based nat where multiple people share public ip address. Since the nat is done on the ISP router none of the trick like upnp or port forwarding can be done.

Solution
Apr 30, 2018

I don't know how to do that :| EDIT: I googled it.
EDIT(1): It is failing, says cannot find the file specified.

Now what should be the GTAV ip, how to find it?
Is it the private address with the : port in it, i.e. my interface ip with gtav's port?

Connection in GTAV is peer to peer!

What file ?

Route is a command.

Peer to peer just means you have to try harder since you must look the ip up for each game I guess.

This is pretty much a hack windows is not actually designed to run multiple nics. We have to be happy that Microsoft did not remove the router command like they did with many other things as they dumbed it down for the users who think everything is click or drag.