Mobo connected to pc not waking up from sleep?

oosaki

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2012
Ever since my latest build, I've been faced with my pc turning off from sleep when I try to wake it up with mouse or keyboard. It's like the light fades to off, then I have to press the power key on the case where it seems to wake up but then it goes off again, upon pressing power the second time either I have to choose to boot in safe or regular mode, or windows tries to "resume." I want a solution or to at least come to the understanding that this won't lead to other issues down the road. I used to keep my pc on 24/7 but would let it sleep with no problems before my latest build.

Upon looking for people who had the same issue as I have I stumbled upon this post. Thread about pc not waking from sleep. He has the same exact problem I am facing and upon looking at his setup I notice that we share the same motherboard. As far as psu I have a corsair, but the enthusiast series 750w. I originally thought it was my psu, but now am wondering if it is my mobo. I've messed around with the power settings and I've updated my bios to the most current one asus has. It still has the same problem.

Any help or reassurance would be greatly appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS