Jul 12, 2020
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/WFYsGc
Today I went and changed the thermal paste. No issues before this. After reinstalling with new paste everything’s works fine except for the CPI cooler fan. I’m using the stock wraith prism that’s included. The RGB works but the fan does not spin. I have cleared my CMOS and I am still able to get into windows. I have tried connecting the fan header into cpu1, cpu2, and a case fan access.
Any help is appreciated

SM/Madao

Great
Jul 2, 2020
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/WFYsGc
Today I went and changed the thermal paste. No issues before this. After reinstalling with new paste everything’s works fine except for the CPI cooler fan. I’m using the stock wraith prism that’s included. The RGB works but the fan does not spin. I have cleared my CMOS and I am still able to get into windows. I have tried connecting the fan header into cpu1, cpu2, and a case fan access.
Any help is appreciated
-does the prism cooler shortly moving as soon you press turn on Button PC?
-Check As well the Temperature by using software "OpenHardware" for the CPU Temperature checking during Window usage.

I believe this is about Temperature Sensor, since you have change the new Thermal Paste,the earlier reading might be too cool for sensor to detect it as been hot.

Try stress the CPU with any benchmark, once it hitting 70 degree the fan should begin to move, if not stop the benchmark and report back here.

Jul 12, 2020
-does the prism cooler shortly moving as soon you press turn on Button PC?
-Check As well the Temperature by using software "OpenHardware" for the CPU Temperature checking during Window usage.

I believe this is about Temperature Sensor, since you have change the new Thermal Paste,the earlier reading might be too cool for sensor to detect it as been hot.

Try stress the CPU with any benchmark, once it hitting 70 degree the fan should begin to move, if not stop the benchmark and report back here.
Fan does not move at all when powering on.