Question MoBo doesn't post.

Jun 9, 2019
Motherboard: GA-880GA-UD3H, CPU: AMD PHENOM 2. Two days ago pc didnot start. Nothing shown on both of monitors. I can hear hardrives heads moving, but nothing is happening. No POST from motherboard.
So I disconnected everything from PC. No POST. I removed memory, no POST. I removed CPU. I read, that mobo should post without CPU. But my motherboard still not post. And I reinstalled battery for CMOS. It keeps 3.4 V so it is good. And I reset BIOS by shortennig the special pins on the board. I forgot to mention, before I removed CPU fan was working.
Does this mean the end of my mother board, or I can try something else? How to check if CPU is still fine?

Dugimodo

Distinguished
Does it have a speaker connected to the motherboard and does it beep?
You really need spare parts to figure out what's died otherwise it's all guesswork. I dislike making suggestions that could cost money and solve nothing. Might be best to find a local PC repair business if you have no spare parts yourself.

Could be the motherboard, the PSU, the graphics card, hard to say.
You mention hearing the hard drives, does it sound like the operating system is loading and you just can't see it? or is it just sitting there maybe with the drives spinning and nothing happening?

Are there LEDs lit up, are fans spinning? If you open the case are there any obvious bulging capacitors or burn marks/smell?

Jun 9, 2019
Yes, I have a tiny speaker and no it does not beeping.
Yes< I can hear hard drive's head moving, but it doesn't sound like booting. It is rather monotonous moving head back abd forth. May be BIOS is looking for boot drive?
All fans are spinning, but I have an impression that CPU fan is slow. But I am not sure.
I checked capacitors and didn't find visible damages. No burning smell and no burning spots. As I mentioned already, at the moment I have disconnected everything including CPU and memorey. Does the mother board supposed to beep?