Question MOBO for I3 10105F with GTX 760

Feb 4, 2022
Hello, im building a computer for league of legends use only and im trying to get as cheap as possible i already got GTX 760 and im gonna pair it with i3 10105F. But what mobo should be ok for it?

In my country i can get a MSI H510M-A PRO/ASRock H510M-HVS R2.0 for 80$ is it good enough? I also have ASRock B560M Pro4 for 120$ but would this mobo be overkill? No plans on upgrading in future because i will only play League of legends and the game doesnt require a power house.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english. Didnt take the classes seriously sadly :(

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Where are you located? What sort of boards do you have access to? If your options are merely those three listed above, I'd get the MSI H10M-A Pro. If you don't have a processor yet and you can get an 11th Gen Intel processor then I'd get the ASRock B560M Pro 4 since you have the option of adding an M.2 drive as well as M.2 WiFi adapter later down the road if your current projection of a build will not have an NVMe SSD(due to budget).

Feb 4, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Where are you located? What sort of boards do you have access to? If your options are merely those three listed above, I'd get the MSI H10M-A Pro. If you don't have a processor yet and you can get an 11th Gen Intel processor then I'd get the ASRock B560M Pro 4 since you have the option of adding an M.2 drive as well as M.2 WiFi adapter later down the road if your current projection of a build will not have an NVMe SSD(due to budget).
My location is Sweden. 11 gen cost so much more here and its not worth it as i said im not planning to upgrade this computer because i only play league of legends. Ive had a computer with Ryzen 7 5800X and RTX 3070 but it was overkill for my use as i only play league of legends and surf the net so i sold those components and gonna buy a entry/budget computer with my old GTX 760. But your recommendation is MSI?