[SOLVED] Mobo - Intel Dh67bl socket 1155

Aug 12, 2020
Is this motherboard compatible with an ivy bridge? it has an i5-2400 in it. Im upgrading to i5-3470 soon, I don't wanna waste my money that a procie wont work on this mobo..

Solution
yep.Its fully compatible with it.
That mobo can even support K versions of ivy bridge processors,but i dont recommend getting a K version ,since you cant overclock it and it would be odd to have a overclockable cpu with a non-overclocking mobo.
Also that upgrade from i5 2400 to i5 3470 will be a really small benefit.You would be better off with i7 3770
That mobo can even support K versions of ivy bridge processors,but i dont recommend getting a K version ,since you cant overclock it and it would be odd to have a overclockable cpu with a non-overclocking mobo.
Also that upgrade from i5 2400 to i5 3470 will be a really small benefit.You would be better off with i7 3770

Solution
Aug 12, 2020
do i still need to update the bios for it to work? I cant find the bios update for it

i tried searching "intel dh67bl bios update" and on the first link it shows on intel website its already discontinued.. :/

do i still need to update the bios for it to work? I cant find the bios update for it

i tried searching "intel dh67bl bios update" and on the first link it shows on intel website its already discontinued.. :/
i dont think you will need it,but i would update it.It can only do you better.
Here is the link:https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29275/Intel-Desktop-Boards?product=50098 .
Just click the blue download button on the left and you are pretty much ready to do it.