Mobo mounting hardware & screws

Anyone know where I can purchase mobo mounting hardware & screws?

I've tried to run some searches and have unsuccessful.

Phone some second hand computer stores in your area.

--
William
MS-7008 PT880 Neo LSR MoBo

"Bradley Dick" <bradleyd@email.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know where I can purchase mobo mounting hardware & screws?
>
> I've tried to run some searches and have unsuccessful.

CyberGuys www.cyberguys.com has a complete selection of
hardware, and a very nice printed catalog, too. They have
metal, plastic mobo mounting hardware.

"Bradley Dick" <bradleyd@email.com> wrote in message
| Anyone know where I can purchase mobo mounting hardware &
screws?

| I've tried to run some searches and have unsuccessful.

When you buy a computer case, the hardware is normally included.

"Bradley Dick" <bradleyd@email.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know where I can purchase mobo mounting hardware & screws?
>
> I've tried to run some searches and have unsuccessful.

The problem occurs when changing a microATX mainboard for something a little
larger..