Question Mobo Not Recieving or Recognizing HDD, DVD ROM DRIVE

Apr 7, 2019
My Desktop Been running for about 10 years with regular upgrades of hardware.

My specs are Windows 10 64 Bit Up to date with windows updates.
Intel Core I5 4590 CPU 3.30 GHZ
Asus z97 LGA 1150 HDMI sata GBs MOBO
Ram 16gb
I only have 1 slot in use GTX 1050ti
4 fans + 1 CPU Fan = 3 intake 1 giant outtake. Regular temp is 35 40C normal use have gone as far as 70C for gaming

Today My Desktop BSOD and restarted. I couldn't log to windows. I went into the bios menu and it didn't have the HDD or DVD show up in the bios like it normally does. I shut it down opened up my tower cleaned the dust out and checked the cabling of the wires all the cables were secured. So I un plugged and re plugged them back on. The computer booted up. I selected the bios menu and now it shows up both drives. This isn't the first time this did this. I went through Checking if there were any errors in my logs. None was found. I'm thinking it has to be a Mobo Malfunction or MY PSU wasn't diverting enough power to the HDD or DVDROM. But this has been on for several years. So i'm in limbo now trying to figure out. How did this happen.

My thought process is My mobo is getting dated and its not functioning as it was years ago. Time for a New replacement right? or is my HDD is Failing and I need to consider NEW HDD. Any advice will help.

Apr 7, 2019
That's probably the cause of most of the issues.
Thanks.
I am planning on Doing a New tower build. This tower is falling appart so I want to do a FULL TOWER BUILD. Water cooled NEW MOBO NEW CPU NEW MEMORY with SSD for windows 10 and HDD for files. I already bought the tower MOBO and PSU.

My tower is Corsair Obsidian750D
The New psu is Corsair HXI Series HX750i 750W.
ASUS ROG STrix z390 E
Intel I7 8700 3.7 GHZ
Since its a full tower Im gonna grab a triple Water cooled Rad corsair hydro series H150i pro
G Skill Tridentz 4 x 8gb Ram
Im sticking with the same GPU cause it still great playing Sekiro and DMC5