[SOLVED] Mobo question

Solution
A mobo is complex. Some stuff on the motherboard can die and the board still get power from the PSU. So yes. A dead mobo that let's say doesn't work with any CPU can still make the fan spins.

If you're not sure about what is dead or if it's dead please give me your full system specs and some details of your issues.
A mobo is complex. Some stuff on the motherboard can die and the board still get power from the PSU. So yes. A dead mobo that let's say doesn't work with any CPU can still make the fan spins.

If you're not sure about what is dead or if it's dead please give me your full system specs and some details of your issues.

Solution
Apr 14, 2020

Ryzen 5 3400 G
Mobo : Asus b450 plus gaming
Psu :Superflower 750 watt
My pc would sometimes power up and post..
But if it is off for a while like 3h it would not power up or post after pressing the power button.
Sometimes after pressing the power button it would come on after 3 to for 4 hours randomly but if its on everything works normal.
Paperclip test works but don't know what the prob it is so frustrating.

Apr 14, 2020
Ryzen 5 3400 G
Mobo : Asus b450 plus gaming
Psu :Superflower 750 watt
My pc would sometimes power up and post..
But if it is off for a while like 3h it would not power up or post after pressing the power button.
Sometimes after pressing the power button it would come on after 3 to for 4 hours randomly but if its on everything works normal.
Paperclip test works but don't know what the prob it is so frustrating.
Thanks for the quick response

TRENDING THREADS