CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-15
Motherboard: ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 ATX AM4
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory
Storage: Crucial MX500 250 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage: WD Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB VENTUS OC Video Card
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase H500M
Power Supply: Antec Earthwatts Gold Pro 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply

The computer turns on, power button and power led button are working, fans are workingleds are apparently as well (except for the front case fan leds which are not) and Ram leds are working as well.

Even though these things are working, I have a Red light on the Motherboard and connecting my pc (Gpu only, Mobo only or both) to the monitor it appears to receive no signal/show a black screen.

On the manual it is said that:
Post status checker (PSC) diagnoses the computer when users power on the machine. It emits a red light to indicate whether CPU, memory, VGA or storage is dysfunctional. The lights go off if the four mentioned above are functioning normally.

Aug 9, 2019
Try leaving single RAM installed and testing each slot on board. Test also each RAM.

Nothing happened. I think it may be some MOBO or CPU problem.

One of the times I turned it off and on it did something different (after putting ram back to its original place):

It powered up, it didn't turn off when I pressed to and it kept switching red lights (the ones I always see with some others right next to it) with fans going between fast (noisy) and regular (silent).
I had to turn off it by turn off the power bank manually.

I turned it on again and it went back to "normal" with the same Still red light,

It shouldn't be anything with GPU since if I connected hdmi to mobo only, it could probably give video signal, rigjt?