Question Mobo rgb software

• Thread starter Deleted member 2779033
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2779033

So if I have an AsRock Mobo and all other components compatible with Rgb Fusion 2.0 will I be able to control them thru having Rgb Fusion on my mobo is that possible. My mobo is Asrock Stell Legend b450.

logainofhades

Titan
You will have to use the software, for the manufacturer, of your motherboard, to control whatever you hook up to the motherboard header.

You can run other software, for like say a graphics card, as those typically require you to use their software, to control the RGB. Say you have a Zotac graphics card, you would have to use their software to control the RGB on it.

Now if the card and board manufacturer are the same, then the motherboard software can be used. Examples would be Asus graphics cards, and Asus motherboards that use Aura Sync, or Gigabyte cards and boards, that use RGB fusion 2.0.

D

Deleted member 2779033

You will have to use the software, for the manufacturer, of your motherboard, to control whatever you hook up to the motherboard header.

You can run other software, for like say a graphics card, as those typically require you to use their software, to control the RGB. Say you have a Zotac graphics card, you would have to use their software to control the RGB on it.

Now if the card and board manufacturer are the same, then the motherboard software can be used. Examples would be Asus graphics cards, and Asus motherboards that use Aura Sync, or Gigabyte cards and boards, that use RGB fusion 2.0.
Ok thanks. Im quite a newbie around rgb so i dont know that much. SO this is my setup
Asrock MOBO
Gigabyte GPU
Case fan RGB compatible with all softwares
Corsair RAM
So will I be able to customize all rgbs in my build