Question Mobo shows green light after plugging new monitor in

VeryGentleman1

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2014
Hey, I got a new BENQ MOBIUZ EX2710Q monitor and plugged it in but had no display and through remote desktop had nothing boot anyway.
I unplugged my monitor and now it won't boot at all. At first it only showed an orange light but then I resorted, reseated reeverythinged my ram and had no change. Tried with just one, etc.
After one of my first times powering on my pc after doing this ram stuff, my lights now go from amber to red then white and finally staying on green.
My pc had no issues before this so I have no idea what I could do.

Any help is appreciated ty

Lutfij

Titan
Happy New Year!

After one of my first times powering on my pc after doing this ram stuff, my lights now go from amber to red then white and finally staying on green.
Are you referring to the debug LED's on your motherboard? If so, due to the fact that there are a vast number of motherbaord's out there, not to mention the camps of processors, we will need to know the make and model of your motherboard.

Mentioning the specs to your build will also be of service to troubleshooting the problem. Please list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

BENQ MOBIUZ EX2710Q monitor and plugged it in
Did you hook it up to your discrete GPU(assuming you have one to work with) or your motherboard's display output ports?

VeryGentleman1

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2014
Yes the debug LEDs, sorry I didn't mention.

CPU: ryzen 5 5600x
Motherboard: rog strix b450-f gaming
Ram: 2 x 8gb ballistic 3200mhz ddr4, 1 x 8gb crucial 2666mhz
SSD/HDD: 2x Samsung evo 500gb SSD(1 is 860, 1 is 870) 1 x seagate 1tb HDD (don't remember anymore it's 5 years old sorry)
GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 3060ti
PSU: CorsairCX600
Chassis: Don't remember, couldn't find it but it's coolermaster
Monitor:BENQ MOBIUZ EX2710Q

I plugged it into my GPU display ports, I tried different slots on my GPU too.