Commendable
Feb 21, 2018
So I had a pc with an
Amd fx 8350
Asrock 970 pro3 r2.0
Gtx 1050
8gb ram
1tb hdd

Anyways after a while the motherboard died (someone in a local shop said it was because it wasnt screwed there properly and something broke in it)

So I decided to buy another one of the same motherboard, and built the pc back together.

It boots, but there is nothing on the screen.

Im pretty sure its because I need to update the mobo's bios, thats what I needed to do the first time I built the pc, but I dont remember how.

Ive got another pc and a flashdrive, but remember, I cant even get into bios on the new pc since there is nothing on the screen.

Any solutions without needing another cpu?

Endre

Reputable
So I had a pc with an
Amd fx 8350
Asrock 970 pro3 r2.0
Gtx 1050
8gb ram
1tb hdd

Anyways after a while the motherboard died (someone in a local shop said it was because it wasnt screwed there properly and something broke in it)

So I decided to buy another one of the same motherboard, and built the pc back together.

It boots, but there is nothing on the screen.

Im pretty sure its because I need to update the mobo's bios, thats what I needed to do the first time I built the pc, but I dont remember how.

Ive got another pc and a flashdrive, but remember, I cant even get into bios on the new pc since there is nothing on the screen.

Any solutions without needing another cpu?

Hello!
First of all, please make sure that your graphics card is working! (Test it in the other PC).

If that’s not the problem, test the rest of the components, one after another.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran

mate.mindak5

Commendable
Feb 21, 2018
Hello!
First of all, please make sure that your graphics card is working! (Test it in the other PC).

If that’s not the problem, test the rest of the components, one after another.
The other pc is not good enough for me to be able to test the gpu in it, so I guess I'll just take it to a pc shop

But thanks anyways ;)

Reactions: Endre