Question Moca adapter isn't working right.

May 20, 2021
So I just took the Moca adapter (2.5 by translite) out of the box. I set my computer's ip and am connecting fine to the admin. Also, I can ping the ip and get great results. The troubleshooter said that the default gateway I put was not valid, I have it as what it was before changing my ipv4. 10.0.0.1
I am now using cloudflare dns since i needed a manual
subnet mask was auto 255.255.255.0
The adapter's lan indicator flashes like there's power but not a solid connection. Windows is saying that there is an "unidentified network". How do I fix this? or how do I find the gateway that I should be using?

kanewolf

Titan
So I just took the Moca adapter (2.5 by translite) out of the box. I set my computer's ip and am connecting fine to the admin. Also, I can ping the ip and get great results. The troubleshooter said that the default gateway I put was not valid, I have it as what it was before changing my ipv4. 10.0.0.1
I am now using cloudflare dns since i needed a manual
subnet mask was auto 255.255.255.0
The adapter's lan indicator flashes like there's power but not a solid connection. Windows is saying that there is an "unidentified network". How do I fix this? or how do I find the gateway that I should be using?
What is on the other end of the coax?