Theoderic321

Prominent
Jun 26, 2019
I have about 30 mods installed for Skyrim:SE and they all seem to be working just fine, but I see people talking about "load orders" and I dont know what that is.
Im kinda new to modding so can someone tell me whats so importaint about them?
and how do I sort my own mod list to have a good load order?

Solution
You need to tell us what all MODS you have currently installed. Check the Mod's author page. The author of the MOD will specify whether his file should be on the top or bottom of the list

But if your MODS are working fine, then the load order should be correct, IMO. Anyways, I don't have that much experience with SKYRIM Mods though....
You need to tell us what all MODS you have currently installed. Check the Mod's author page. The author of the MOD will specify whether his file should be on the top or bottom of the list

But if your MODS are working fine, then the load order should be correct, IMO. Anyways, I don't have that much experience with SKYRIM Mods though....

Reactions: Theoderic321
Solution

Theoderic321

Prominent
Jun 26, 2019

Thanks alot and I will do that. c:

Reactions: Metal Messiah.