Hello guys,
I live in Ottawa and I am trying to play the game crash n burn. But it keeps
saying that there is DNAS error. Do you think this error occurs because I
have modded playstation? Was anyone ableto play online with modded PS2?
Thank u very much

"hana1" <hana1@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Hello guys,
> I live in Ottawa and I am trying to play the game crash n burn. But it
> keeps saying that there is DNAS error. Do you think this error occurs
> because I have modded playstation? Was anyone ableto play online with
> modded PS2?
> Thank u very much

Is there a way to disable your chip ? I have the dms and i can disable it by
holding the eject button for at least 4 seconds while in standby mode to
disable it. Ive been able to play espn football online with no problems.
Also if your trying to play backups you'll have to patch it.
You can find more info at ps2nfo.com on that subject though. As I have yet
to try that.

"hana1" <hana1@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Hello guys,
> I live in Ottawa and I am trying to play the game crash n burn. But it
> keeps saying that there is DNAS error. Do you think this error occurs
> because I have modded playstation? Was anyone ableto play online with
> modded PS2?
> Thank u very much

You can play online with a mod chip but you need the ORIGINAL disk of the
game you are trying to play online.

sarah

>I live in Ottawa and I am trying to play the game crash n burn. But it keeps
>saying that there is DNAS error. Do you think this error occurs because I
>have modded playstation? Was anyone ableto play online with modded PS2?
>Thank u very much

yes, get a dns patch for the game you want to play.

Hello there,
Thanks for ur help.
But I rented the game from block buster so it should be original!! SoI
expected the problem to be from the modded ship.
Thank u

> Hello there,
> Thanks for ur help.
> But I rented the game from block buster so it should be original!! SoI
> expected the problem to be from the modded ship.
> Thank u

Did you try turning off the modchip ?

TRENDING THREADS