Modern Warfare 2 to Feature Cameo by 50 Cent

Status
Not open for further replies.

taiso

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2008
man that was close, it's just voice 'acting'! for a second i thought they meant he was gonna be featured in the game as a character......that would have killed it for sure.

Hovaucf

Distinguished
May 6, 2008
People will complain about anything, IW is using someone's voice who they dislike and now the game is awful. The game is going to be awesome and I bet that if they had not mentioned this you wouldnt have had two thoughts about who's voices are being used in game.

goodbird

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2009
kaby, your stupid. Disliking a game because of this? yeah your one of those people that overboard for everything. grow up

Hanin33

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2009
hovaucf: if it's anything like the annoying voices in BF2.. they'll just disable it anyway... that constant chatter annoyed the hell out of me... tho i'm the type that disables all music and extraneous noises anyway... just the noise that's pertinent to the battle. can't hear someone creeping up on me with some douche yelling, 'give in to the swarm!' ;)

Hanin33

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2009
oh.. and come on.. how many of you haters wouldn't have welcomed a chance to send 50 to the digital grave repeatedly? i would have relished in finding new and more horrific ways of dismembering him!

G

I was hoping he would have an actual character that would pop out at one point of the game and you blow his ass away with a grenade launcher. That would be one sweet easter egg.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
Um, do you fucktards realize that you are bashing a multi-million dollar icon? I smell the faint odor of assholes and jealousy. Besides, he's a pretty good actor. Get over it.

duckmanx88

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
[citation][nom]Flightmare[/nom]Hope it's voice over only.[/citation]

"50 Cent is just one of the many casual VOICE cameos." shortest article ever and all you read was the title.

Hanin33

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2009
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]Um, do you fucktards realize that you are bashing a multi-million dollar icon? I smell the faint odor of assholes and jealousy. Besides, he's a pretty good actor. Get over it.[/citation]

hehe... his monetary worth makes him something more than normal? hell, paris hilton is worth far more and i doubt anyone would argue that she's a 'good actor' or much of anything else other than a spoiled brat.

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]Um, do you fucktards realize that you are bashing a multi-million dollar icon? I smell the faint odor of assholes and jealousy. Besides, he's a pretty good actor. Get over it.[/citation]

I personally hate the man and everything he stands for. Woo, a wannabe criminal who can put up a generic beat with lyrics an 8 year old could write, with excessive use of cussing, and derogatory terms, that helps re-enforce stereotypes, embarrasses his entire race, while re-enforcing negativity. I hear 50 cent, and the first thing I think is "fuck that asshole." I guess "Icon" doesn't mean much nowadays. He's good at marketing TRASH.

If they are using 50 already, I guess no harm done really, its just a little annoying. I prefer giving no-name actors a little break rather than enlisting pieces of shit nobody likes.

G

Do we care? Can anyone out there actually recognise the 'Voice Of 50 Cent'? Unless they have a flashing neon '50 Cent Now Speaking' banner everytime his voice is used i'm not going to have a clue.

Kill@dor

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]Hanin33[/nom]hehe... his monetary worth makes him something more than normal? hell, paris hilton is worth far more and i doubt anyone would argue that she's a 'good actor' or much of anything else other than a spoiled brat.[/citation]

You can't compare 50 cent and Paris...thats just not right. He may acutally be richer than Paris...but even so i admire the fact that he is a smart business man. He is making money in so many other avenues that many rappers ignore. If you read about him a some you might be surprised at how smart he really is...

Before someone dings my comment, no i'm not a fan of 50 and not defending him or anything. I just know some facts about him...

G

[citation][nom]theholylancer[/nom]Can we get some real heros from Iraq/Afghanistan to voice this instead of wana-be gangsters?[/citation]

I'm sure real soldiers would love to relive saying the lines they actually used while on the battlefield. Brings back fond memories, does it not?

megabuster

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2008
I bet, if this detail about the game wasn't publicized, majority of people wouldn't even know by whom the voice act was done. I, for one, don't care about who does voice acting or which human models are used in the game. Let's not prejudge the game just on this news alone.

Kaiser_25

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
mlopinto2k1 Please stop talking/posting/breathing...Ya just because he is an 'icon' doesn’t mean anything, he is still trash, a progenitor of bad stereotypes and really...no real talent. He is a perfect picture of what is wrong with the US today.

Status
Not open for further replies.