[SOLVED] Modernize, leave or buy new computer?

May 16, 2020
Hello, my computer is:

Processor: Intel Core i5 7500
Graphic card: AMD Radeon RX580
Motherboard: MSI Z170M Mortar
Memory: Goodram 16GB DDR4
Power supply: AeroCool VP-550W
SSD Drive: Goodram Iridium Pro 256GB
HDD Drive: WD Green 3TB

I want to play multiplayer games like csgo, valorant, lol, overawatch for the next 3-4 years. Is this computer enough or should i change something or sell it and buy new one.

Solution
Hello, my computer is:

I want to play multiplayer games like csgo, valorant, lol, overawatch for the next 3-4 years. Is this computer enough or should i change something or sell it and buy new one.
That system should be plenty fine to run the games you listed. You may need to lower graphics depending on if your get "hick ups" during game play. In fact i'm certain you could get another couple years of gaming out of it playing newer games. Most components can last 10 years without needing to upgrade. Most of the system...

Cere

Great
Jun 6, 2020
Hello, my computer is:

That system should be plenty fine to run the games you listed. You may need to lower graphics depending on if your get "hick ups" during game play. In fact i'm certain you could get another couple years of gaming out of it playing newer games. Most components can last 10 years without needing to upgrade. Most of the system is only 2 years or less old. So i'd give you 3-4 years for sure. Happy Gaming.

Solution
The games aren't very intensive, so that's fine. 3-4 years might be a stretch with that psu, it's one of those psu's that combine the wattage of the 12v rails and minor rails, so the 12v rail only supplies 400w, if that considering how low quality it is. Get a new reputable psu.
Where are you located?