Feb 28, 2020
Hello, so I got cod modern warfare a long time ago and it has never really run that well on my pc.
Specs,
RTX 2060 Super Ventus OC (from the company not overclocked by me)
i79700k (not overclocked)
16g ram
msi b360 gaming plus motherboard
nzxt kraken x62 for processor
and a h510 case
The issue is that I will be playing and for the first few matches everything will be fine, my fps is perfectly 60 and nothing will happen. As i play a few more mathches (maybe 2 more) the orange FPS symbol is always on the left side of my screen and the game will stutter a lot. The only way to fix it is to re-launch the game. My gpu temp is always 60c or below and my cpu is always at 50c or below. When I check their loads, my gpu is at about 15% and cpu is at 40% to 50%. I run it at max settings with ray tracing at 1080p 60hz. I have tried everything, I have turned off ray tracing, turned the graphics way down, even wiped my entire pc just for it to happen again. My gpu drivers are completely up to date and before I just completely uninstall the game I wanted to see if anyone could help me out.

Solution
D
Check your stand by memory
go clt alt delete
go task manager
performance
resource monitor
memory
If the dark blue is taking up all the free space thats the source of your problem
D

Deleted member 1560910

Check your stand by memory
go clt alt delete
go task manager
performance
resource monitor
memory
If the dark blue is taking up all the free space thats the source of your problem

Solution