Monday Deals: The Year's Shortest Day Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

zelannii

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2009
Wow, these deals are awful...

first off, HP, a 27" "monitor" with only 1080 vertical lines is not a Monitor, it's a TV, and at that price it's expensive and you're lacks the tuner and mltiple inputs. Any 27" screen for a PC needs to be at least 1400 lines if not 1600.

Dell, 22" monitors with better specs are regularly a lot closer to $100 now. $50 off an overpriced low end display is still a bad deal.
23", wtf is that? and again, only 1080? should be 1200 vertical at 22"... and I don't know how you come up with $930 for a low end Vostro with a sub par screen, but at $500 I think maybe you figured out nobody was buying so you'de clear out the factory. btw, for anyone paying attention, the Vostro 420 is discontinued.... the 430 is an i5, not core Duo, which btw costs more and is slowerer than a 27" iMac w/ i7 CPU and the Dell would only come with a 24"... and the iMac throws in wireless accessories, a webcam, speakers, and more...

There's a better deal on a higher quality TV in every size class listed at either BestBuy or HH greg this week than those listed.

WOW, $12 of a $450 video card. That's not even 5 percent off, holy crap! I better go and get one fast!

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
[citation][nom]buzznut[/nom]Ok, so far I've heard Oct 30th, Dec 12th. Dec 11th, and now Dec 21st.Would y'all please make up your minds when we're all gonna die?[/citation]

Yeah! Some of us have horrible atrocities we'd like to commit without having to face the consequences! It's not gonna be much good if we don't have a fixed date!

Status
Not open for further replies.