Monday Deals: Win 7 OEM, SSD, Gaming Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

ominous prime

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2009
Nice deal on that G9, don't need the G9x I'm not crazy about twitch DPI. Just placed an order for it, going to replace my old G5. Good find on that coupon. Now find me a deal on the new Logitech G110 or G19

cscott_it

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2009
You guys know with all of these deals, I'm expecting some pretty nice deals come the infamous "Black Friday", as I think other readers are as well.

I mean, you have sort of set yourselves up for it with these daily deals =-)

(On a personal note, I plan on building a gaming desktop for the wife, I'm counting on you guys!)

Mysteic

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2009
Why are all these prices higher than what I normally see these items for sell at? Tom, you need to shop at better places because you are getting ripped off.

Kaiser_25

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
Wow, is this news..? How about you guys stop trying to fluff your wallet and post news instead of whoring the site out. How much did they pay for you to post this? (imo)

daeder

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2008
Is it me or does anyone else see the amazing deal for the Acer Aspire 2.5 core 2 quad pc with 4gigs of ram and a 750gb hdd all for just 399 /w free shipping.

I can't build a similar Intel quad core pc in that price range, even if I don't include the os. Shhzzzzz I might pick one up just for the hell of it.

cappster

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2007
Well, its time to say goodbye to my trusty ol' mx518. It has been a good, dear old friend fighting many battles, but its time for it to retire. I will miss you good buddy.

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
What is it with HP putting Core i7 chips in laptops. I looked at one at Best Buy and it the entire bottom is a second battery just to feed the overkill of a processor they stuffed into it, ridiculous.

apmyhr

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
[citation][nom]hixbot[/nom]Enough with the ads! If you want to put up a store section or post advertorials, fine, just don't put it in the NEWS section![/citation]
Your absolutely right! How dare Tom's report on computer and tech deals. As if any of their readers would be interested in that...

apmyhr

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
[citation][nom]Regulas[/nom]What is it with HP putting Core i7 chips in laptops. I looked at one at Best Buy and it the entire bottom is a second battery just to feed the overkill of a processor they stuffed into it, ridiculous.[/citation]
I have a feeling that someone who is getting a Core i7 laptop isn't looking for an ultra-portable with long battery life.

hixbot

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2007
[citation][nom]apmyhr[/nom]Your absolutely right! How dare Tom's report on computer and tech deals. As if any of their readers would be interested in that...[/citation]
It's not a report it's an ad. It tells you where to buy them and how much they cost. The section says news. This isn't news.

lemonade4

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
noooo!! It's USA only, why no love for Canada? The g9 would be a very nice back up mouse(claw grip) since my g7 died recently :(

lemonade4

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
noooo!! It's USA only, why no love for Canada? The g9 would be a very nice back up mouse(claw grip) since my g7 died recently :(

Status
Not open for further replies.