moniter goes sleep mode after installing new psu

ajay_26

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2011
(Sorry for my english) 2days before I orderd for Seasonic M12ii 620 evo edition and today I received it my old PSU was cheap quality I am using it from 4 years and I never faced any problem with it. After installing new PSU I power on and my moniter goes in sleep mode and showing no signal so I chacked my Hdmi cable and it shows again no signal after that I Try with VGA cable same thing happens so I opened my case and checks all cables changes ram slots but nothing happens but my mouse and keyboard is working and CPU fan sppining AND I CAN HEAR WINDOWS STARTUP SOUND

AFTER that I removed new PSU and fitted my old PSU but same thing happen with it

My CPU mobo and ram is 2 months old

My specs is
I3 4150
Asus b85mg
Corsair 4gb
500gb HDD
Moniter dell s224ol purchased 4 months ago

Solution
Using integrated graphics, right?

Unplug everything from the wall, includin the monitor. Clear your BIOS settings by using a jumper on CLR_CMOS pins or simply removing the mobo battery for a few minutes, then try again.

This is impossible to do, since the OP is unable to see anything on his monitor after turning the PC on.

He didn't state how quickly the display went into sleep mode.

"The impossible we do now; miracles take a little longer!"

Seasonic is one of the best, if not THE best brand in terms of PSU quality.

If you can, test your Dell monitor on a different computer to make sure it still actually works.

Double check that all cables from the PSU are plugged in to the mobo (don't forget CPU 4-pin power connector).

ajay_26

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2011
Problem Solved it was the ram that giving me problems I put out the ram and put it back and it works
But I didn't understand thing I tried this method yesterday about hundreds times but it didn't worked but today morning its worked in first try

Anyways thanks to everyone who tried to help me on the issue thank you all.

ajay_26

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2011
Problem Solved it was the ram that giving me problems I put out the ram and put it back and it works
But I didn't understand thing I tried this method yesterday about hundreds times but it didn't worked but today morning its worked in first try

ajay_26

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2011