Question Monitor and possibly PC issues ?

DJ Cheesebugga

Honorable
Apr 15, 2018
My monitor in the last week has been having random flickers of black strips on the top of it. Then at times full blackout. I could still hear audio and things seemed fine. What just occurred is the line where I definitely need help so things don't get worse. My monitor blacked out, I lost all audio, my keyboard mouse and pc case lost all rgb, and processes seemed paused or something for a split second then i heard the device connected noise occuring. I don't know whats going on. When the first random black outs started, I switched to a different displayport cable to see if it would fix it. Nothing occured yet until now with that severe blackout or something. A while ago I was running with dual monitors until the pc was freezing. So I unplugged the monitor I bought to use to make my set up dual monitors and removing that new monitor stopped the crashes cuz it some how keep causing a GameInput Error. But currently I'd like to fix the flickering before I head into a dual monitor setup again. I also updated my GPU Drivers.

Specs I assume could be an issue:
GPU - Asus KO RTX 3060
Current Monitor - Acer ED273a
Monitor used for dual monitors with current - LG 32GN600
PSU - Corsair RM850x
Display Cable - Ivanky 8K DisplayPort 1.4

Lutfij

Titan
I also updated my GPU Drivers.
Can you walk us through how you did so?

Specs
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

DJ Cheesebugga

Honorable
Apr 15, 2018
I also updated my GPU Drivers.
Can you walk us through how you did so?

Specs
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.
All I did for the GPU Driver was:
Open Geforce Experience > Drivers > Download Latest > Selected Express Installation

Specs
CPU: Ryzen 9 7900x
CPU Cooler: Deepcool LT720
Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix X670E-E
Ram: 2x G Skill Trident Z5 Neo 16 GB 6000mhz 30CL
SSD 1: Crucial P3 Plus 1TB
SSD 2: Crucial P3 4TB
GPU: Asus KO RTX 3060
PSU: Corsair RM850x
PSU Age: ~1 year old but was never installed until ~6-8 months ago with everything else, PC is relatively new.
Chassis: Lianli Lancool III
Monitor: Acer ED273a
Bios Version: American Megatrends Inc 1807, 12/14/23