Monitor and TV don't recognize GPU HDMI

diogonsilva97

Prominent
Sep 14, 2017
Hi everyone.
I'm having some trouble with my PC Display:
When I plug my HDMI to the motherboard and to my monitor and/or TV everything works out fine, no problem. When I try to use the HDMI port from my Graphics Card nothing connects, it constantly says "No Signal" on both.
My TV recognizes that 'HDMI 2' (which is where my HDMI cable is plugged into the TV, the second port) is plugged in somewhere, but it still shows up no signal.

I've had no problems playing games or anything else (plus, all the benchmarks in games are the same ones as everyone else with a similar rig) so I'm guessing the Graphics Card is working fine and has no problem.
The only difference is my monitor is connected to the motherboard instead of the GPU.
Everything else in my Graphics Card, at least in my knowledge, seems to work fine.

I've tried to:
-Use another cable(s) and none of them work
-Test my monitor and TV with other hardwares (e.g. my PS4 and my Laptop) and they work fine.
-Tried restarting my PC with the HDMI plugged into the GPU
-Tried to boot up BIOS with the HDMI plugged into the GPU
-Uninstall the graphics driver and install it again
(I also don't have a DVI cable or anything else, just HDMI.)

Do I have to disable/enable something in the MSI BIOS?

Thanks in advance.

Specs:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
RAM: 16 GB
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (build 15063), 64-bit
System Manufacturer: MSI

diogonsilva97

Prominent
Sep 14, 2017

"well as long as the GPU is plugged in properly and you have power from the PSU to the GPU it should work"
Everything is plugged in nicely and there is power from the PSU to the GPU, but it still says no signal.

"HDMI is not the best cable's to use does your monitor have display port connection or what is it"
No, neither my monitor nor my GPU have displayports. Only my motherboard has displayports. My GPU only has 1 HDMI and DVI and my monitor only has 2 HDMI slots and VGA. That's why I only care about HDMI, although I understand displayports are better.

My GPU is MSI GTX 1070 Armor 8G OC to be more specific.

diogonsilva97

Prominent
Sep 14, 2017

"XT Series 600W PSU 80+ Bronze" That's the name of my PSU

diogonsilva97

Prominent
Sep 14, 2017

It's ok! I appreciate the help anyways.
I'll find out eventually or if someone else in this website knows.

Thank you for your time!