[SOLVED] monitor arm question

adamgrant520

Reputable
Jan 6, 2019
so this is dumb question. can a monitor arm hold 2 monitors whilst having my main monitor directly in front of me and one to my right

https://www.amazon.co.uk/VonHaus-Mo...8?keywords=monitor+arm&qid=1575564792&sr=8-18

take this for example, this would mean you are sat in between 2 monitors (one on each side)
i want to have my main gaming monitor directly in front of me and my secondary monitor to my right at an angle

would this be possible ?

Solution
Yes it's possible, you're going to have to have the monitor arm mounted to the desk in such a way that it's offset to your face/nose. That's just based off the link you've included in your post. I could suggest something more expensive and with farther reach out or two individual arms that are either mounted to the wall or to the desk, Ergotron or LevelMount for examples.

Please be sure to pass on the make and models of your 2 monitors for good measure.

Lutfij

Titan
Yes it's possible, you're going to have to have the monitor arm mounted to the desk in such a way that it's offset to your face/nose. That's just based off the link you've included in your post. I could suggest something more expensive and with farther reach out or two individual arms that are either mounted to the wall or to the desk, Ergotron or LevelMount for examples.

Please be sure to pass on the make and models of your 2 monitors for good measure.

Solution

adamgrant520

Reputable
Jan 6, 2019

yeah im on a tight budget. 50 pounds (65 USD) or less really.

would i be able to take one arm of a triple monitor arm off ?
https://www.vonhaus.com/vh_en/tripl...UfPIghHXFBys4yAzsb_LtPt3D_QmMxhBoCaPEQAvD_BwE

take that, for example, ^ would I be able to take one of the 2 arms off the center pole and use the middle mount and one of the arms ?