Question Monitor Audio Help!

Jun 1, 2020
So I just bought a new monitor for my PS4. It's a Samsung UE590 and has no built in speakers. I bought some logitech speakers to try with it and encountered an issue with the audio.

When I used the speakers with this monitor, the max volume was pretty poor (connecting via the headphone jack at the back). However, when I used the same speakers with my laptop/tv, the max volume was really good. Any clue why this is? I returned the speakers and am looking to buy new ones to try and remedy this.

Thanks.

Burke_a_lot

Prominent
May 25, 2020
The monitor has no speakers, does it still have a volume? And no, the monitor was already switched on when i plugged the speakers in.

My Samsung monitor (different model) has volume control. Check the monitor menu. And apparently, with your model, the speakers have to be plugged in with the power disconnected.

Jun 1, 2020
My Samsung monitor (different model) has volume control. Check the monitor menu. And apparently, with your model, the speakers have to be plugged in with the power disconnected.

Sorry, what do you mean by 'with the power disconnected'? Do you mean plug the speakers into the monitor with the monitor unplugged?