[SOLVED] Monitor blurry and black bar

DonMakav3li

Reputable
Aug 5, 2019
So I have a SyncMaster NW1632 which is a old monitor, its buttons are broken as well. I was turning it off using the power button on it and suddenly my monitor went blurry and it shifted to right. So it has black bar on the left side and the right side is cut off and I can't see the clock completely. I think this problem could be easily fixed using the auto button on monitor but unfortunately it doesn't work, is there any other way to fix this?

Solution
Seems to me that the monitor auto adjusted itself and the image has shifted across. I came across a couple of monitors like that in a dump and quickly learned why a monitor of that nature was discarded.

You could tear open the panel and then get to the control panel, then see if the buttons work on the PCB but it's more hassle than gain most often times.

Lutfij

Titan
Seems to me that the monitor auto adjusted itself and the image has shifted across. I came across a couple of monitors like that in a dump and quickly learned why a monitor of that nature was discarded.

You could tear open the panel and then get to the control panel, then see if the buttons work on the PCB but it's more hassle than gain most often times.

Solution