[SOLVED] Monitor broke but screen not cracked

adamstemper

Honorable
May 25, 2014
So my monitor fell forward onto the top of a pop can. When on... you can see the results below. However, when feeling with my finger, there are no cracks; Confirmed visually when the monitor is off.

Here is the monitor I bought.. about 18 months ago: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078ZJHD25/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Is this fixable, since the glass isn't broken? Would a repair be cheaper than $200 for a new one?

I7STPRH.jpg

Solution
The screen is broken on the inside, the glass is just protection. Seems like the impact went through the glass. The repair should be cheaper than getting a new one though you should confirm the repairing cost first. If it is 180$+ I wouldn't do it since that is way to much for a screen replacement.

qazihashmi74

Honorable
Sep 30, 2018
The screen is broken on the inside, the glass is just protection. Seems like the impact went through the glass. The repair should be cheaper than getting a new one though you should confirm the repairing cost first. If it is 180$+ I wouldn't do it since that is way to much for a screen replacement.

Reactions: adamstemper
Solution