[SOLVED] Monitor bugging green lines

Jan 21, 2021
So this morning i was playing games running all fine , i re started my pc loaded into r6 as soon as i loaded into the game monitor turns off says display port no signal i turn of pc and try 4 more times same message. I dont play game for 3 hour, i load onto the game, monitor turnd black with a purple,blue,and green line, i restart my pc again and see that when i load the monitor up it comes up with (asrock motjerbosrd stuff) so it works fine therr is no green lines then, but when the pc loads onto my desktop theres the lines and the rest of screen is black i dont know what to do i need help please

Redacted

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
To make things easier, what are your PCs specs so we know what we're dealing with?

To keep it simple i'd try using another HDMI/DP cable. If nothing, try another port on both the monitor/video card. However, given this just suddenly appeared, I'd bet on a deeper issue.

If the above doesn't help, I'd test the PC with another display. See if the issues persist.

If you get the same results, I'd remove the GPU (assuming it's dedicated), and switch to the onboard graphics if you have it.

Lutfij

Titan
Keep traffic on the forums, please!

As for your issue with uploading images, upload them on a site like Imgur and then parse the link on the forums, for us to take a look at. You might want to add some more information, in the form of your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

including the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model.

NameChanged38

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
To make things easier, what are your PCs specs so we know what we're dealing with?

To keep it simple i'd try using another HDMI/DP cable. If nothing, try another port on both the monitor/video card. However, given this just suddenly appeared, I'd bet on a deeper issue.

If the above doesn't help, I'd test the PC with another display. See if the issues persist.

If you get the same results, I'd remove the GPU (assuming it's dedicated), and switch to the onboard graphics if you have it.

Solution