[SOLVED] Monitor button randomly clicks

Aug 13, 2019
Today, about an hour after I got on my PC, my monitors menu randomly opened, then it went to the brightness menu, then it closed itself. For the last 15 minutes or so, it's been continuously doing this, flashing at the bottom right corner of my display. All of these functions rely on the same button, so I know which button is causing the issue. Is there anyway to fix this?

Solution
Well, I've looked through other forums and found that no one had a solution, or at least one that worked for me. However, it seems that if the button is held down, the issue stops, so I'm going to try to find a way to keep the button down, probably by taping something to it.

ViktorHX

Commendable
Nov 24, 2019
Probably try Google it out, put the name of the Monitor in Google and try to figure out if anyone had this problem before and If yes how did they fix it, maybe there's a simple solution for this maybe there's not any at all, how I said just browse the internet and try to other people who had the same problem as you do.

Aug 13, 2019
Well, I've looked through other forums and found that no one had a solution, or at least one that worked for me. However, it seems that if the button is held down, the issue stops, so I'm going to try to find a way to keep the button down, probably by taping something to it.

Solution